Mother’s Day at Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Last year when I wrote a mother’s day blog it was about my sister buying my mom the best mother’s day gift as a child. When I went to reflect on mother’s day this year I’m looking at it through the eyes of my friends who have recently had children. Mother’s day used to be about recognizing my mother for all she’s done throughout my life but now it’s also about the respect I have for all mothers. For the love they have for their children before they even see them the first time. For the instinct at knowing exactly what cry means what. For the quick hands that grab an arm before they topple over. For the life long dedication they make to their children’s lives. This year, whether you’re saying thank you to your mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, step-mom, wife, or dear friends (Courtney, Melissa, Jill, Carrie and MeLissa), you can find plenty of ways to say the right thing at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Omni Amelia Island Plantation where mom receives:
- One complimentary bike rental at Amelia’s Wheels with a paying guest*
- One complimentary round of miniature golf at Heron’s Cove Adventure Golf with a paying guest
- One complimentary sno cone at activity hut on pool deck*
- One complimentary nature tour with a paying guest (excludes stand up paddleboarding, kayaking and Segway™)
- 15% off a spa service at The Spa between May 5th and May 12th when accompanied by son or daughter (Must be 16 or older)
- A mother/child tennis round robin on Saturday, May 11th from 10am-12pm. Sign up with your mother or daughter, or any member of your family, and enjoy a morning of tennis with complimentary refreshments. Register by May 10th, (904) 277-5145. $15 per person
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Sunday May 12th from 10am-4pm in Sunrise Café. Enjoy fresh baked goods, local Farmer’s market vegetables, eggs made to order, seafood entrées, desserts and more! Adults – $48.95, Children 5-12 years old – $21.99. Reservations, (904) 432–1467.